Amazon Fire and Kodi go hand in hand. They are, figuratively, a match made in heaven. Fire TV offers an efficient and affordable hardware setup which allows users to stream content within a matter of seconds. If you have Kodi, then you can watch a lot of exciting movies, and TV shows. Since Kodi has fantastic content and is easy to personalize, it is extremely popular across the globe. This free media player is available on Mac, Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick.
Now, if you wish to upgrade Kodi on your Fire Stick then you have to reinstall it. For thqat, you will be required to remove it. Moreover, if you do not wish to use Kodi any longer or wish to switch it to another system, then you will have to uninstall it. It also takes up considerable space, so you might want to remove it to reduce the clutter. There are two ways for uninstalling Kodi Build from Fire TV. Follow the stepwise instructions given below to uninstall Kodi Builds from your Fire TV.
Uninstall from Settings Menu
- Go to the Fire TV.
- Highlight the main menu by hitting the up button.
- In the home screen, move to the right side and click on Settings.
- Move to the right side, and select Applications. Its icon has three blocks and one plus symbol.
- From the drop-down list, scroll below and select the second option: Manage Installed Applications.
- Keep going through the list of all applications.
- Locate Kodi app in the list.
- Click on the Kodi option.
- In the following screen, select the Uninstall option from the list.
- In the next screen, select the same option as before.
- Now Kodi app will get uninstalled and removed from your Fire TV.
Uninstall from App Options
- Go to the main UI of Fire TV.
- Click on Home.
- Browse through the home menu and select Your Apps and Games.
- Click on the See all icon.
- Select the Kodi icon (blue and white rhombus with a geometrical pattern.)
- Hit the three horizontal lines icon to open the menu.
- From the list of options in the Menu, navigate to Uninstall.
- Hit the Uninstall button, and Kodi will get deleted from your Fire TV device.