Whether you are trying to sync or restore the iTunes, the basic thing to do is to connect your device with iTunes. It is possible that some of the users may receive a message stating that iTunes could not be connected to iPhone because an unknown error has occurred. If it happens, then you can do nothing unless you know how to fix it. This problem can be solved in many ways such as repair with free Tenorshare TunesCare, uninstall third-party security software, refresh Apple mobile device service, reinstall Apple mobile device USB driver and by using iTunes alternative.
Most common iTunes Error Code 0xE
Many people resort to iOS update or system through iTunes when things are not well with their iOS devices. iTunes can’t bring positive outcomes every time; Many iPhone 6 users were not able to carry out the downloads and iTunes as they are presented with different error codes. The most common error is 0xE. Along with this error code will be an alert message saying that iTunes is not able to recognize your iPhone for some reasons.
How to Fix iTunes won’t Connect to iPhone?
Before you go for heavy solutions, try these tips and tricks first:
- Check USB connection. Changing the USB cable is important.
- Make sure that iTunes is updated to the newest version.
- Restart both iOS device and computer.
The issue of iTunes not connecting to iPhone can be fixed.
Repair with free Tenorshare TuneCare
A new freeware called Tenorshare Tunescare can fix iTunes error easily. Just a click and your iTunes DB and CDB files will be organized. Go to iTunes again to see if the connection has been solved.
Uninstall third-party Security Software
If you are using Mac, an antivirus program or the firewall may block the connection between iPhone and iTunes. You can temporarily remove and reinstall it later. For seeing if it is the security software that disables connection of iPhones to iTunes, tap the Option key and select Apple menu, then system information and then USB. You need to uninstall the security software if the iPhone or iPad is listed.
Reinstall Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
- Close iTunes if it automatically pops up and reconnects your device with PC.
- Hold down both Windows and R key and enter the following command. %\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
- Hit OK, and there will be a file with the name usbapp164.inf or usbappl.inf.
- Click right on it and choose install.
- Disconnect your iPad and iPhone and restart your device.
Refresh Apple Mobile Device Service
- Quit iTunes and disconnect your device.
- Press R and Win key simultaneously and type services.msc, then press enter.
- Locate the Apple Mobile Device service and double-click it.
- Make sure that Startup type is chosen as Automatic.
- Hit Stop to pause AMDS service and hit Start.
- Click Ok now and restart your device.
Use iTunes Alternative
It is recommended to use iTunes to restore your device. Tenorshare iCareFone is going to help. With its help, you can restore the iOS device without seeing iTunes errors or selectively backup and restore iTunes files easily. Transfer movies and music between the iOS device and PC/Mac.