The unique perceived benefit of all Windows running devices is Microsoft Office apps and services. Microsoft Office is a single stop productivity toolset which consists of a variety of different software as a server product which meets the distinct needs of all environments. In Microsoft Word, users can create, alter, see, and print text-based stuff. If you are not very adept with technology, then you can use Microsoft’s presentation maker- Powerpoint- for making videos. Yes, you can also make slideshows. For data analysis and computation, launch Microsoft Excel. It helps in showcasing complex numbers in a visual and infographics manner.
Microsoft Office consists of other applications as well. Some of these apps and services are Publisher, Skype, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc. Given that Microsoft Office is very famous and is the default utility tool for the most part of the world, users benefit from the portability regarding the file formats. If you want to send files to anybody, then in a majority of cases, the most suitable format would be that of Office apps. Hence, you should invest in Microsoft Office. With so many versions available, Microsoft Office 365 might be best suited for your needs. You can get it at office.com/setup.
How to download MS Office 365 Setup?
If you have acquired a copy of Microsoft Office 365, then here are the steps for downloading the setup:
- Read the description as well as the setup prerequisites.
- Make sufficient RAM space and hard disk space, depending on your operating system.
- Move over to installed apps, and uninstall older Office versions.
- Head on to the following webpage: www.office.com/setup.
- Click on Sign in and enter the details.
- If you cannot recall the login details, then click on Forgot Password link.
- New users can easily sign up by going to the sign up page and following the directions on the screen.
- Do not log in from an account different from what was used for Microsoft Office 365 purchase.
- When you get to the Office main page, select Office 365.
- Click on the Install Office button. It is orange in color.
- Click again on the Install option.
- Now, in the Overview screen, choose the language for Office 365 installation.
- Select the Windows bit version for the setup download.
- Click on the Install button.
- Microsoft Office 365 setup file will automatically begin to download.
- When the download is over, move forward with the installation.
Microsoft Office 365 Setup Installation
After downloading Microsoft installer file, users have to run it. Installing MS Office is pretty straightforward and barely takes any time, if you have a good internet connection. Follow the process given below to install Office 365:
- Open the web browser used to download the installer.
- Click on the Menu and select downloads.
- Find the downloaded setup, and click on Show in Folder.
- Double-click on the file when the folder opens.
- Allow the User Control window to apply changes to your computer.
- The installation process will start now.
- When all the apps get installed, you will get a notification.
- Watch the little animation and learn where to locate Office programs.
- Click on the Close button.
Microsoft Office 365 Setup Activation
Users, who provide the activation code after logging into their Microsoft accounts, do not have to activate it again. Their product gets auto-activated. They simply have to agree to the Microsoft Office License Agreement and Privacy Statement. But, at times, activation of MS Office 365 is not automated. Therefore, when you start any MS Office tool, you get prompted to activate your copy of Office. Here is how you can activate MS Office 365 on your system:
- In the MS Office Activation Wizard, select the option for activation.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Now, enter the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- When the suite gets activated, you can access all of its services and applications flawlessly.